Dr. Mark Casillas establishes new orthopaedic practice – Foot & Ankle Center of South Texas; effective December 31, 2008…
FOOT & ANKLE CENTER OF SOUTH TEXAS OFFERS INNOVATIVE, EXCELLENT CARE
PROVIDED BY SAN ANTONIO BASED SURGEON
SAN ANTONIO — Dr. Mark Casillas moves his San Antonio based orthopaedic practice to Foot & Ankle Center of South Texas effective December 31, 2008.
Located at 414 Navarro Street, Suite 1616, within the Nix Medical Center, Foot & Ankle Center of South Texas, under the direction of Dr. Casillas, will provide innovative, excellent care to patients with immediate, chronic, or work-related injuries.
The foot and ankle sub-specialization ensures patients receive the most up to date techniques available to optimize treatment while providing cutting edge expertise in:
• Non-surgical and surgical management of traumatic, post-traumatic, and degenerative conditions of the lower leg, ankle and foot
• Ankle replacement, arthroscopy and cartilage surgery
• Bunions and other first toe disorders
• Fractures of the leg, ankle and foot
• Tendon repair and reconstruction including Achilles, posterior tibial and peroneal
• Ligament tears (sprains)
• Heel pain
• Hammertoes, clawtoes
• Flat feet deformities
For more information about Foot & Ankle Center of South Texas visit www.facstx.com.